Monday, July 20, 2009

Free Will

Do we ever think of whats to come in our future? Do we ever stop to look at what we have and think of how good we have it? Not at all . We as humans never stop to enjoy the air we breath or the people that we come in contact with every day. This is the basic love we all should have in life(Free Will).Things will get us down at our job, were we shop ,or even small things at home. However, we have free will . It is up to us to make the right decision in life. To make the right decision will determine our future . To believe in Gods word is a personal thing ,but I would like to share with you something that helps me everyday.
Dear Jesus,
Please forgive me of my sins. For their are many. Forgive me of the sin in which I think negative upon others that do me wrong,for they need you more. Forgive me upon the sin I hold myself in by destroying your temple.My soul is the temple that you gave to me to use with the gift of free will. Help me dear Jesus to stop the damage I do to myself. Teach me dear Lord to understand your word and help me make every choice I have with the wisdom you give me. Hold me up everyday to walk with you as you teach me .
In your name I pray
Amen

No comments: